Welcome to Online Training and Education website/mobile application. Our Privacy and Policy/ Terms and Conditions agreement binds you to terms of your use of OTE platform.
We might modify this agreement from time to time.
OTE- Online Training & Education is a Hybrid mobile application and website created by Lam Aid Limited. Lam Aid Limited is a hybrid mobile app and website Development Company in UK. We provide the world’s best online platform for students to learn/ acquire knowledge around the globe by attending video courses, online training on different topics.
1. Acceptance of User Agreement Terms
If you want to use the services of the OT E-Online Training and Education platform, you need to register as a teacher/ student or job-seeker/ recruiter. You agree to bind to all the terms mentioned in this electronic agreement/contract if you use this online platform and become member of the OTE. ‘Member’ means the user being a kid/ student/ teacher/ job-seeker that voluntarily provides their personal identifiable information to the OTE website or mobile application.
- In case, if you wish to withdraw your consent by discontinuing the services of OTE website or mobile app, you must request us to delete your account.
- OTE-Online Training & Education mobile application and website facilitates online learning as well as teaching, and Lam Aid or OTE is not liable for sharing personal information shared by you on OTE platform intentionally or unintentionally.
- In addition to this, you also confirm to pursue the Course(s) to acquire knowledge from our online available courses by paying the required fee and you also agree to abide by, all the terms & conditions associated with this Agreement.
- You abide to provide your correct personal information on the OTE platform in order to avail our services.
3. Term and Termination
- You might terminate your membership from our services any time, however you need to mention your reason by writing to OTE (Online Training & Education).
- Moreover, in case you terminate your services from the OTE platform, you will not get any refund of used subscription fee, if any, paid already by you, except otherwise guaranteed in writing.
- In addition to this, we might also terminate your access to our membership, website/ app for any reason including but not restricted to breach of our terms and conditions. We might do this by sending you a notice at the email address provided by you, in your online application during the process of registration for joining the OTE platform.
4. Account Security
It’s solely your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your login credentials being provided by you, during the registration process at the OTE platform for availing our services. In case, you find that there is some unauthorized activity involved with your account, you agree to notify us immediately and ensure that you log out from your account after the end of each session.
5. Non-commercial use of our services
The services provided by us on our OTE website/ app are for the personal use of the individual members associated with our website who wants to pursue online courses, training, webinar, etc from our platform.
6. Proprietary Rights
We retain and reserve all proprietary rights on the OTE Platform related to the courses available. OTE mobile app and website contain the trademarks and copyright material.
- We reserve rights for suspending or restrict the free access of the members of our website who can access free courses and lessons based on the review of the activity of members that seems to be unauthorized and unauthenticated.
- We do not allow the creation of multiple profiles of the same person on our website or mobile app.
- We reserve rights to undertake proper steps for protecting our platform as well as, all the members associated with our platform from any misuse of their data as it deems proper in its sole discretion.
- You agree and confirm that the information and the content being provided by you on our website/ app is accurate and correct.
- In addition to this, you are not authorized to use any automated processes/ machines such as CGI, EXE’s, IRC bots, or other related scripts/ programs in order to view our content related to students/ teachers registered on OTE platform.
8. Copyright Policy
You agree not to use any course material or other related material related to courses for your promotional purposes without obtaining any prior written consent from the OTE admin.
10. Log Information
When you use our course material, online training sessions, or visit the website for related purposes, its servers automatically record the information sent by your browser whenever you visit the OTE website. The server logs might include the information like the language of the browser, type of the browser, internet protocol address, time and date of your request, cookies that might uniquely identify your browser. Moreover, we retain the user information as long as the account of the user is active.