Job Purpose: Lam Aid Ltd (https://lamaid.org/), a BRTISH origin multinational corporation. We are specialized in Hybrid Mobile Applications.
We are looking for a teacher who can provide online courses and video lectures to pre-nursery, nursery and KG students. You will be responsible to educate and instruct students of Pre-Nursery, Nursery and KG around the world using the internet, computer and online website (https://britstar.org.uk/). Teachers will be responsible to provide online courses as well as video courses available on Brit Star website which is mainly developed for Pre-school students to help them learn and acquire education online.
You will be expected to:
- Provide online education to kids on different subjects by following the curriculum requirements.
- Design curriculum and lesson plans according to which all the students will be provided online education through video courses and lessons.
- Create online assignments; assign homework to kids/students
- Encourage student/kid’s participation and lead student discussion to keep them engaged and active in learning.
- Provide feedback of students/kids and assign grades to their coursework.
- Monitor as well as access the performance of students for ensuring that the students are acquiring education as per the designed curriculum and no student/kid is falling behind the rest of the class.
- Communicate directly with the parents of the students/kids and provide them progress report of their child and update through emails, online chat session.
- Track the attendance of the students/kids and ensure whether they are attending online classes.
- Report absentee students to their parents and ensure that they cover the online courses online.
Qualification/Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree in their selected discipline, valid teaching certificate.
Salary: Not disclosed
Last Date to Apply: 2nd Feb, 2020